Consultant & Coach
Qualifications: LLB, Dip (CBT), Dip (BWYQ), AACT
Combining fifteen years’ experience managing and mentoring teams in fast-paced and competitive retail environments, with training, skills and knowledge in coaching and psychotherapy. Katie has experience in delivering significant organisational change, most recently as part of a successful stock market floatation.
• Private career coaching - career coaching for stress management, interpersonal conflict and communication, confidence and career development and change.
• Theorise Ltd - Workplace Wellbeing. Designed and facilitated a series of two-hour coaching and CBT based workshops for support staff of Scottish further and higher education institutions during the pandemic.
• Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office - Coping with Stress and Building Resilience. Designed and facilitated a series of two-hour coaching, CBT, and yoga-based workshops for the commercial department.
• QUIZ Clothing Plc. Part of the senior management team that helped lead the business through a successful stock market floatation. Organisational and cultural change was managed effectively and diplomatically over a four-year period to ensure the best outcomes for the staff and business.
• QUIZ Clothing Plc. Developed new structures and working practises for the main commercial team during a period of extensive growth. Coached and trained the team through several department restructures over four years and introduced focus on learning and development for individuals.
• TOPSHOP/TOPMAN. Developed new organisational and cultural structures and working practises for the international team. Coached and trained the team through department restructure.
• TOPSHOP/TOPMAN. Responsible for identifying and delivering training, coaching, and mentoring needs of the commercial team in conjunction with the L&D department.