Our team of Chartered Occupational Psychologists offer expertise in the following:
- Employee Development e.g. Development Centres, psychometric profiling, 1-1 coaching;
- Evaluation Services e.g. Brinkerhoff’s Success Case Method; Reactionnaire Design and Statistical Analysis; Structured Interviews to gauge impact; focus groups; use of Survey Monkey). We evaluate leadership development programmes, executive coaching programmes, OD interventions, and change management programmes;
- Survey Design e.g. employee attitude surveys;
- The use of psychometrics - our Psychologists are experienced in the use of a wide range of personality questionnaires including, amongst others: Hogan Assessments; MBTI; OPQ; MAPP; Saville Waves; 16PF5. Also in aptitude and ability testing;
- Research into organisational life e.g. job analysis; focus groups and structured data collection; qualitative research;
- Selection and Assessment Services e.g. Assessment Centres, psychometric profiling, job analysis, competency framework development, etc.
For more information please contact us