Consultant & Coach
- Commercial Retail Management with FTSE 100 company.
- 25 years serving at Board level in diverse multicultural Third Sector organisations.
- Stephen has specialised in developing long term supportive relationships to help leaders deliver and sustain their impact, leaving a legacy they can be proud of.
- Has coached senior leaders in Health, Oil & Gas, IT, Finance, Marine Technology, Creative Design and the Third Sector.
- Stephen creates safe spaces and works discreetly with a range of clients; directors, senior executives, managers, emerging talent, and those navigating transitions.
- He believes that chemistry and trust are essential to the coaching relationship so uses a dynamic range of coaching models to shape his approach around the leader.
- Best successes as a Coach: (i) Supporting a manager transition to Board level and learn to think more strategically and influence effectively (ii) Enabling a project manager to improve their self-belief & interpersonal skills to prepare for the next level of leadership (iii) Journeying with a senior professional through organisational change, clarifying direction and releasing healthy attitudes.
3 Words that have been used to describe Stephen as a Coach
Training and Qualifications Relevant to Coaching
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Full Member of the Institute of Leadership & Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring
- Certified Interpersonal Workplace Mediation Practitioner
- Qualified to deliver DiSC Personality Profiling, ASTA9 Team Effectiveness Survey
- Accredited Member of the Association for Coaching (Executive Coach Scheme)
- In regular professional supervision