Consultant & Coach
Qualifications: BA MSc ILM Executive Coach.
- Mairi began her career in the NHS. She qualified as a nurse then progressed into management roles including Training and Development and Senior Management. She has operational and strategic experience
- She changed career 14 years ago, through further development, to become a facilitator and coach and she now works with individuals, teams and organisations in the public, private and third sector
- Mairi has coached a wide variety of clients from a range of organisations over the last 15 years. She enjoys coaching individuals and teams
- Previous clients include: First Line and Middle Managers from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), Senior Managers from local government, the NHS and charitable organisations; and Directors from Finance, Research and Development and Higher Education.
- Her best successes as a Coach: (i) a Director growing in self awareness and confidence to enable her to successfully manage conflict; (ii) a Middle Manager learning to manage a new team and in doing so sickness/absence reduced, direct reports became re-motivated and the team’s overall performance increased; (iii) a Director looking to develop her career who then negotiated with the CEO to work half- time in her post, freeing her to apply for and attain a national level role.
3 Words that have been used to describe Mairi as a Coach
- Great communicator
Training and Qualifications Relevant to Coaching
- Postgraduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- MBTI, FIRO and ESCI accredited
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis
- Diploma in individual and group facilitation
- In regular professional supervision