Consultant & Coach
- 30 years as a Senior HR professional with multi sector(oil/gas/hospitality/healthcare/manufacturing) private and public sector experience. This includes 13 years operating as an Executive HR Director on the Board of an NHS Scotland hospital and hotel conference facility. Currently self employed as an HR Consultant.
- As a qualified business coach, she has supported managers and senior leaders across a number of industries.
- She currently sits on the Board of Trustees for St Vincent’s Hospice in Renfrewshire.
As an experienced HR professional, Lindsey’s work supports her clients to gain new insights and perspectives, which can support their decision making within the organisational context. A key focus of her work is around building capacity for progression, managing complex and challenging relationships and working with ambiguity and change. She continues to grow and develop her own coaching practice through direct feedback from clients, regular CPD activities and coaching supervision.
She is particularly interested in supporting individuals through change and in developing capability and resilience. Her experience at Executive level supports her understanding of corporate governance and risk management. Her coaching clients include NHS staff ( clinical and non clinical), Scottish Government and the voluntary sector.
3 Words that have been used to describe Lindsey as a Coach
Training and Qualifications Relevant to Coaching
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Coaching (International Centre for Business Coaching)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of the Scottish Public Sector Coaching Collaborative
- MA (Aberdeen University)
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (Napier University)