Consultant & Coach
- Over 25 years experience in people and HR management, leadership development and coaching developed within consulting, financial service, retail and customer service industries, as well as within not-for-profit and the public sector. Before becoming an independent consultant, she was Global Head of Consulting for Mercer Leadership Development, where as a member of the global leadership team, she was responsible for coaching and managing a team of consultants.
- Gillian has a professional, warm, and credible style, with an ability to ask questions that provoke insight and action.
People I work with are typically individuals who:
- Are driven to fulfilling their potential, to make sustained behavior changes in key areas and who wants to focus on recognising and developing their strengths
- Are new to a role which represents significant growth, with new responsibilities and challenges
- Have identified a developmental gap in their leadership or management skills
- Want to make conscious choices about their career direction and development.
3 Words that have been used to describe Gillian as a Coach
- Confidence inspiring
Training and Qualifications Relevant to Coaching
- Diploma in Executive Coaching
- Qualified to deliver Hogan Leadership Suite, FEBI
- In regular professional supervision
- Member of the Association for Coaching