Consultant & Coach
Qualifications: BSc, PhD, MA (Management Learning & Leadership).
- Cameron has senior leadership and management experience e.g. in business unit strategic leadership teams, operational line management and in leading international project teams without line authority during 14 years with blue-chip companies Lilly, GlaxoWellcome and AstraZeneca
- For the past 10 years Cameron has worked as an external leadership and organisational development consultant with public and private sector organisations
- Cameron’s approach to coaching is underpinned by a post-graduate level certificate in Executive Coaching and a MA in Management and Leadership Learning.
Cameron has been coaching leaders and managers to achieve high performance and change for ten years
Coaching clients include over 130 coachees including executives, directors, business unit directors and managers in organisations such as Wood Group plc (WG-PSN), Network Rail, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Universities (Glasgow and Heriot-Watt), Fife Council, CAB.
- Best successes as a Coach: (i) Senior leader transitioning into executive role - developed increased ability to articulate vision, to adapt leadership style taking account of different stakeholders’ drivers, and to safely explore areas of personal uncertainty. “Always emerging from each session more aware and more confident.” This leader was promoted twice during the period of coaching, making successful transition’s in the process of becoming an executive leader; (ii) Executive developed new perspectives and re-framed limiting beliefs helping to deliver strategic plan for organisation “saving days of procrastination”; (iii) Senior manager adapted leadership style to meet individuals’ needs and developed self-confidence to hold tough conversations - “strikingly helpful” developments resulting in more impactful staff performance reviews.
3 Words that have been used to describe Cameron as a Coach
Training and Qualifications Relevant to Coaching
- Post-graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- MA (Management Learning and Leadership)
- In regular coaching supervision
- Licensed to use MBTI, Transformational Leadership 360, Denison Leadership 360