Women in Leadership: Presence & Impact
Time & Location
About The Event
Time & Format
A live & fully interactive virtual programme of 2 x 3 hour sessions
Fri 7th & Thurs 13th May 2021; 0930-1230
A Zoom link will be sent as part of the joining instructions approx. 1 week before the course.
About The Event
Women in a senior management, leadership or professional advisor roles, within organisations or running your own business
You will benefit by:
- Deepening your self-awareness of your 'presence' as a female leader; who you are and how you come across to others
- Gaining confidence and self-belief to create the impact you want
- Developing a greater ability to take up your leadership role in an authentic way
- Achieving your professional goals through a greater ability to positively influence those you work with
The Programme will cover:
- Styles of leadership - Exploring the archetypal ways women lead
- Presence and confidence in leadership - Understanding what presence is & consider how you show up
- Language use and power - Raising awareness on the language you use & recognizing your own habitual responses
- Reframing limiting beliefs & adapting behaviour to have greater presence - Knowing where you are strong and where to make changes to have more impact. What to keep doing and/or stop doing.
- Power of passion – Communicating with impact; practice and feedback.
This programme offers women a learning experience which:
- Blends leadership theories and skills with women's life experiences
- Harnesses the power of peer support and challenge in a conducive, women only learning environment
- Provides a collaborative space for ideas and sharing perspectives
This event will cost £295 + VAT.
Please note that this programme is over two days (Fri 7th & Thurs 13th May 2021; 0930-1230).
You will receive a zoom invite before the week before the event
- Presence & Impact£295+£59 VAT£295+£59 VAT0£0