Women in Leadership: Negotiation & Influencing
Time & Location
About The Event
Time & Format
A live & fully interactive virtual programme of 2 x 3 hour sessions
Fri 4th & Fri 11th June 2021, 0930-1230
A Zoom link will be sent as part of the joining instructions approx. 1 week before the course.
About The Event
Women in a senior management, leadership or professional advisor role, within organisations or running your own business.
The Workshop will cover
- Women & negotiation – exploring the issues which impact and can limit women’s negotiating abilities
- Body language & power – raising awareness of how your non-verbal behaviours shape how other people perceive your power to influence
- Tips for building your negotiation skills – understanding what can help you feel confident in asking for what you want
- Practical exercises – experimenting with how you can negotiate and influence to good effect
You will benefit by
- Gaining insight into the factors impacting your negotiating and influencing approach
- Examining how you use your power to influence in the workplace
- Practicing ‘Making a Request’ and getting feedback
- Developing your confidence to ask for what you want
This 2 x 0.5 day programme offers women a learning experience which
- Blends leadership theories and skills with women’s life experiences
- Harnesses the power of peer support and challenge in a conducive, women only learning environment
- Provides a collaborative space for ideas and sharing perspectives
This event will cost £295 + VAT.
Please note that this programme is over two days (Fri 4th & Fri 11th June 2021; 0930-1230).
You will receive a zoom invite before the week before the event
- Presence & Impact£295+£59 VAT£295+£59 VAT0£0