Virtual Facilitation Skills Programme- 3 x 2 hours virtual training
Time & Location
About The Event
Taylor Clarke has set up a new Virtual Facilitation Skills programme OD and L&D professionals. It will be run by Megan Anderson, who has many years experience designing and delivering leadership development programmes for global organisations.
MODULE 1- 21st April- 1030-1230
Facilitating virtual sessions, fundamental differences between facilitating virtual and F2F and the key principles to make it work well.
- Key differences between F2F and Virtual
- Engaging participants
- Troubleshooting during virtual sessions
- Video call functions for facilitating
MODULE 2- 24th April- 1030-1230
Designing Virtual sessions, fundamental differences between designing virtual and F2F sessions and key virtual delivery design principles.
- Key differences between F2F and Virtual Design
- The virtual learning cycle and which functionality to use at each stage
- Designing skills development activities
- Developing facilitation materials
- Converting F2F training for virtual delivery
MODULE 3- 30th April- 1030-1230
Clinics for facilitation and designers to practice with each other as participants and get feedback on course design and facilitation.
- Each person designs in advance a short session
- Deliver the session
- Feedback on session design and facilitation
- Key learning points
- Online Ticket£395+£79 VAT£395+£79 VAT0£0