Reflective Practice for Leaders Community
Time & Location
About The Event
“We don’t learn from experience; we learn from reflecting on experience”
Following the success of our series of Let’s Talk sessions on Reflective Practice for Leaders, Taylor Clarke is now launching an online community to apply and deepen our shared understanding of reflective approaches to developing leaders. Our aim is to support and guide you to step back and reflect on your leadership as well as extend your repertoire of reflective practices.
The Community will be facilitated by Clive Martlew and Jade Birkin.
The Reflective Practice for Leaders community will begin with a live 90 minute interactive online workshop introducing Reflective Practice, including opportunities to share ideas and experience with other participants. This will be followed by eight, weekly, 30 minute community meetings. These will be a mix of:
- Guided reflection using a variety of reflective practices
- Introductions to new reflective tools
- Sharing best practices already in use by Community members
- Building a Community resource on top of the Taylor Clarke Reflect2Learn Starter Pack drawing on the experience of Community members
The Reflective Practice for Leaders community will have access to a private online platform hosted by Clive Martlew to facilitate conversations and share resources between the weekly events. The platform will provide a safe forum for discussion and knowledge exchange with other members of the community.
Who’s it for?
The Community will be of value to anyone interested in maximising the benefits of experiential learning for leaders but especially to:
- Leaders at any level looking to explore the power of reflective approaches to their own development
- Executive coaches, Learning and HR professionals seeking to explore and develop reflective resources for use with/by their clients
- Leaders of Professional Development activities and supervisors in many professional domains where Reflective Practice is required for professional accreditation
Wednesday 3rd February: 3pm-4:30pm
Wednesday 10th February: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 17th February: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 24th February: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 3rd March: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 10th March: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 17th March: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 24th March: 3pm-3:30pm
Wednesday 31st March: 3pm-3:30pm
Every meeting will be recorded and uploaded to the platform for further review and to allow you to catch up if you miss a session.
Introductory price: £99+VAT
Includes participation in the introductory workshop, eight Community meetings, access to the Community Platform, copy of the Reflect2Learn Starter Pack and the final Community Resource Pack and curated Reflective Practice resources.
- Reflective Practice Community£99+£19.80 VAT£99+£19.80 VAT0£0