Presence & Impact- Women in Leadership
Time & Location
About The Event
Presence and Impact – Women in Leadership; Developing your ability and confidence to have the presence and create the impact you want as a female leader.
We are on a journey to towards gender quality where women are fully able to realise their potential in all aspects of their lives and in society. Many female leaders have achieved a great deal and yet societal forces are still at play; there are overt and subtle ways in which women are held, and can hold themselves, back. In this interactive programme, we will explore the habits or patterns of thinking which can unconsciously diminish presence and confidence. We will explore how women can make small but significant changes to help them have more of the impact they want as leaders.
Who is it suitable for?
Women in a senior management, leadership or professional advisor roles, within organisations or running your own business
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Deepened your self-awareness of your 'presence' as a female leader; who you are and how you come across to others
- Gained confidence and self-belief to create the impact you want
- Developed a greater ability to take up your leadership role in an authentic way
- Identified ways to achieve your professional goals through a greater ability to positively influence those you work with
What will the course cover?
- Styles of leadership - Exploring the archetypal ways women lead
- Presence and confidence in leadership - Understanding what presence is and consider how you show up
- Language use and power - Raising awareness on the language you use and recognising your own habitual responses
- Reframing limiting beliefs & adapting behaviour to have greater presence - Knowing where you are strong and where to make changes to have more impact. What to keep doing and/or stop doing.
- Power of passion – Communicating with impact; practice and feedback.
This programme offers women a learning experience which:
- Blends leadership theories and skills with women's life experiences
- Harnesses the power of peer support and challenge in a conducive, women only learning environment
- Provides a collaborative space for ideas and sharing perspectives
“The Presence and Impact workshop was definitely a worthwhile experience. Within the first week I had an opportunity to use one of the exercises from the session and it’s safe to say I was extremely pleased with the outcome! I also found that the interaction with the other participants was a valuable part of the session; a great opportunity to try things out and hear feedback from your peers. I would recommend this course to any female leader looking to work on their presence or impact." - participant, The Mentholatum Company Ltd
"The content of the course, the safe space and the timing of the event have all assisted in giving me much needed confidence and energy in relation to a significant piece of work. Reflecting on specific issues for women has helped me. I was able to ‘show up’ at a meeting (the next day) in a way that I intended – not the default position. I hope that many more women get the opportunity to participate.” - participant, Barnardo’s Scotland
Dates and time
The workshop is 2 sessions scheduled over two days:
Session 1- Friday 4th June 0930-1230
Session 2 - Friday 11th May 0930-1230
This is a live, virtual programme that will take place on Zoom. It is open to participants from any organisation. You will be sent your Zoom invite in the week before the event.
This course costs £295 + VAT. There are two options for payment.
Please use ticket purchase below to pay and secure your place immediately.
Alternatively, you can request an invoice to be sent to you or your organisation directly by clicking here for a booking form.
Please note that this programme is over two days (June 4th & 11th 2021; 0930-1230).
You will receive a zoom invite before the week before the event
- Presence & Impact£295+£59 VAT£295+£59 VAT0£0