Let’s Talk... Self-Care and Resilience for Leaders
Time & Location
About The Event
About the Event
Following our popular first Let’s Talk event on the topic of resilience back in April, at Taylor Clarke we have been reflecting on the lockdown journey, personally and organisationally, and how resilient this is leaving us. We are deepening and broadening our understanding of how people are responding to the current situation. The term “Lockdown” itself can suggest a “hiding away”, a “going under”. We much prefer the script of Respond, Reset, Restart and Recover. It is more positive and allows us a sense of things we can influence and control. It of course assumes we are feeling resilient enough to do so and as, we already know, the reality is that our resilience ebbs and flows.
The opportunity to be grasped at, we think, is to nurture self-care and compassion for ourselves and others.
If you would like to explore how you can build your personal resilience as a leader, please join our free one hour facilitated ‘Let’s Talk…Self-Care and Resilience for Leaders’ session.
In a safe, supportive, and inspiring virtual session we will be exploring how to:
- Develop self-compassion and build our personal resilience
- Consider where your team is now and how are you influencing your team’s resilience as a leader
- Support others to enhance and maintain their resilience
- Respond, Reset, Restart and Recover
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to you
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from other leaders
- Insight, guidance and coaching from Taylor Clarke facilitators
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in building your personal resilience
This is a free one hour, live, facilitated discussion and learning session. Places are limited to 12 on each session. The session will not be recorded.
Joining instructions will be sent after registering