Let’s Talk...Culture by chance or choice?
Time & Location
About The Event
Why culture matters more than ever as leaders wrestle with the transformational challenges of accelerating post Covid repositioning and recovery.
A FREE 90 mins virtual, live, facilitated discussion and learning session on Thursday 28th April at 9:30am with Alistair Brown, Mark Adderley and Barry Matheson
For many, fundamentally new thinking and scrutiny around Purpose, Vision, Values, Strategies and Business models is firmly on the agenda. In this session we will be exploring the role of culture and values in times of transformational change and our latest thinking around navigating your way through this in a more structured and intentional way.
Culture has always mattered …but too often cultural alignment has been an over looked, down played or superficially treated opportunity, getting mixed press and a cautious reception in the Boardroom. Ironically, while the majority of senior managers intuitively agree Culture is a powerful force for change, harnessing and leveraging the power of culture offers untapped potential and still keeps too many CEO’s awake at night.
Why not join other like-minded leaders in our free 90 minute live, facilitated Let’s Talk…..at 9.30 on 28th April 2021 when we will be exploring:
- Why culture is often overlooked or misunderstood in times of transformation?
- Why culture is critical to accelerating transformational change?
- How we have used our recently updated “Culture Framework and Tool Kit” to help clients more closely align strategy, culture and values to help navigate transformational change.
- How to engage the senior team in leading culture change as a strategic imperative.
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to your organisation.
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from leaders in other organisations and industries
- Insight, guidance and coaching in an interactive Q&A with 3 Taylor Clarke facilitators who are experts in aligning culture and strategy.
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in shaping your particular culture journey.
This is a free 90 minute live, facilitated discussion and learning session. Places are limited to 12 on each session. The session will not be recorded.
Alistair Brown is an experienced multi sector business leader having worked in leadership positions in global organisations for over 20 years before moving into consulting roles for the last 15 years. His passion lies in understanding the complex interface between strategy, change leadership, culture and values. Developing a common language, defining the current culture, deeply understanding the key barriers to agile strategy execution and embedding meaningful values are the start point for an end to end process of co-creating a Vision and Road map for enduring cultural change that unites the senior leaders and engages the entire workforce.
Mark Adderley has over 30 years’ experience as a leader. He has been a Chief Executive, HR Director, Transformation Director and now Non-Executive Director across sectors and geographies. He is now a Coach and Consultant to organisations and leaders going through change. He uses his own and other models and tools in structured discussions, tailored to the individual, to help senior leaders to find their own solutions, increasing awareness, ownership and final outcomes.
Barry Matheson is an experienced business leader who is committed to supporting leaders and their organisations exceed their perceived potential and transform performance. He brings extensive experience of building and developing leadership teams, employee engagement and operational delivery across a portfolio career gained over 30 years within the John Lewis Partnership, the UK’s largest employee-owned organisation.
- Culture by chance or choice?£0£00£0