Let’s Talk…Are Your Values Working Hard Enough?
Time & Location
About The Event
About The Event
In this session we will be looking at the “Why”, “What” and “How” of working with values to help you shape your culture and some of the good habits and practices we have seen that really make a difference.
Values today are a widely documented and often revered “must have” management tool and it’s rare to come across a transformational change agenda that doesn’t involve a significant role for “Living” meaningful, differentiating values.
However, how effectively they help shape the culture you need to enable you to achieve your Vision and help you make the “right” decisions when the “Easier” decisions tempt you?... is often a moot point… particularly during a crisis like the one we are all living through now.
It’s rare to come across a set of Values that aren’t carefully articulated and worthy. However, defining your values is the easy part, the harder part of the job is embedding a set of inspiring values that truly define “Who you are” and “How you do what you do”.
Why not join other like-minded leaders in our free one hour live, facilitated Let’s Talk…..Values on Thursday 23rd July at 4pm? We will be exploring:
- Why meaningful Values are critical to accelerating your Post Covid recovery plans?
- The unique challenges leaders face when using Values to help shape a high-performance culture.
- Some of the habits successful leaders have developed that help them harness and focus the power of their Values.
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to your organisation.
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from leaders in other organisations and industries
- Insight, guidance and coaching from Taylor Clarke facilitators who are experts in aligning culture and strategy.
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in shaping your culture for your post Covid strategy.
This is a free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session. Places are limited to 12 on each session. The session will not be recorded.
Alistair Brown is an experienced multi sector business leader having worked in leadership positions in global organisations for over 20 years before moving into consulting roles for the last 15 years. His passion lies in understanding the complex interface between strategy, change leadership, culture and values. Developing a common language, defining the current culture, deeply understanding the key barriers to agile strategy execution and embedding meaningful values are the start point for an end to end process of co-creating a Vision and Road map for enduring cultural change that unites the senior leaders and engages the entire workforce.
Greg Neville has nearly two decades of experience developing leaders and teams within the business, non-profit and voluntary sectors. Greg is passionate about helping organisations develop their organisational culture to fulfil the purposes of the organisation and best serve their people. His personal experience of this includes working for organisations in the midst of this process – including his role leading the regional office of a UK wide charity fundraising company and successfully facilitating cultural change that led to a turnaround in performance, results and quality.
Joining Instructions will be sent after registering.