He is an experienced consultant and facilitator and has worked internationally in a consultancy and managerial role over the past 20 years. He is a team player with strong interpersonal and excellent presentation skills. His approach is one of mature professionalism combined with a friendly, enthusiastic style. He is proficient in the analysis of complex issues and presenting in a straightforward way that can be understood by a wide audience. His focus is now to bring the wealth of experience gained in international blue chip companies to benefit public, private and voluntary organisations.
Adrian has worked for a variety of private public and social enterprise organisations across a broad range of industries throughout the U.K., Europe and the Middle East.
- Lead Facilitator / Consultant for the Public/3rd Sector Engagement project in Calderdale bringing together top management from Calderdale Council, Calderdale NHS and the CEOs of the major 3rd Sector Organisations in the area to explore leadership solutions for public service delivery
- UK Environment Agency North East Region: Working with the regional and area teams to develop and deliver a series of workshops to articulate the strategic business plans and generate “buy – in” to these plans for all concerned. Also designed and delivered management development workshops that transferred leadership knowledge and planning tools to the staff to help them continue the process.
- Child Support Agency: Delivery of workshops to the directorate staff in London to build understanding of the issues involved in change management and facilitate their understanding of their role in the change process.
- The NHS Momentum Project: Facilitation of workshops to consult with health professionals and the public about reconfiguration of service delivery in the North East of England.
- Yemen Liquid Natural Gas company (YLNG) in country Facilitator for Project Excellence, a major behavioural change program for Yemen LNG / Total Oil working in Yemen to develop the leadership & management skills and behaviours necessary to create a world class LNG plant.
- Chief Executives’ Support Group: Initiated in 2007 and currently leading / facilitating an ongoing action learning based support group for CEOs of 3rd Sector organisations in West Yorkshire and Lancashire
- TSG Associates Ltd: The world's leading innovators in triage and mass casualty equipment. Worked with the board to create the strategic business plans for Europe and North America. The company exceeded its growth goals by over 25%
- West Yorkshire Local Development Agencies (WYLDA): Developed a distributed leadership model for partnership working between the public and 3rd sectors.
- Calderdale Colleges Corporation: ILM Leading light programme - worked as a mentor for directors and senior managers of SMEs in the west Yorkshire area providing 1:1 support for a wide range of business issues such as strategic planning, product portfolio analysis, leadership training and strategic marketing and support to attain ILM awards at level 3 and 4.
- University of Bradford School of Management: Developed and currently delivering a series of briefings for alumni and staff about leadership and future strategic trends for the next 20 years
- Action Halifax (regeneration partnership organisation) worked with the management team to articulate the organisation strategy then develop the business plan timeline that details the activities required to deliver the plan to 2011.
- Crunch Group: Currently leading a group of the top management of the top 13 3rd sector organisations in Calderdale to anticipate the effects of the economic downturn and take the lead for real active programmes that make a difference. This work is ongoing and is a case study in a UK government Cabinet office report
- Halifax Opportunities Trust (development trust) board, staff and stakeholders in the community through workshops and one to one interviews to capture views and gain commitment to the customer focussed 5 year strategic plan.
- Member of the association of MBAs
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- MBA (distinction) from the University of Bradford
- Diploma in Performance Coaching (Business)
- Chartered Chemist and Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (C.Chem, M.R.S.C)
- Certified TAP by the Institute of IT training
- City & Guilds 730 Certificate in Teaching Adult Learners